Complexity & permanent fine-tuning
Company law is very complex. Each form of incorporation implies specific rights and obligations, not to mention that certain degree of responsibility. The objective of your company might also change over time. That requires permanent fine-tuning.
Reliable legal advice and guidance: that is what you need in order to make the right decisions, in every situation.
We are also there to support you in the practical development of agreements such as hire agreements, loan agreements, service agreements, shareholders’ agreements, family charters, agreements for transfers of shares, …
We help with legal formalities concerning:
- The formation of your enterprise, company or association
- Changes to the Articles of Association
- Legal due diligence (inspection of the books on takeovers)
- Stopping your enterprise
- Liquidation of your company
- Family succession
- Support in case of bankruptcy, composition, deferred payment, etc.
- Intervention in contacts with trustees, lawyers and interested parties